Alfred Dunhill Championships shares your personal information provided to us with Alfred Dunhill Limited in order to provide you with this Platform and other services.
Information you provide to us and how we use it
We may collect personal information from you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our Platform, you may need to register with us. During such registration process, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable the Alfred Dunhill Championship to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase tickets online or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information;
- When you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query), or if you contact the Alfred Dunhill Championship by telephone we may collect personal information from you. Please note that phone calls may be recorded for security, training and development purposes;
- If you choose to interact with the Alfred Dunhill Championship via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed "Cookies and other information that we automatically collect", below; and
- We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location services, described in the section headed "Location services" below
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfil ticket orders and facilitate delivery;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages;
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so (please see the "Your choices" section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide; and
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve the Platform.
Where you have agreed to a particular use of your information, we process it on the basis of your consent. You may withdraw that consent at any time (for example, for us to send you marketing communications) by contacting us (see the section headed "Contact us" below). We also process your information where this is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or where it is necessary for our legitimate interests of operating, protecting and improving our business.
Last updated: 26th May 2018